comfy yet stylish winter lazy day outfit

Happy Sunday Guys,
Wish you all a productive week ahead .
Today's look is one of my lazy day looks, its cold outside and its a bit harder for me to get out of bed even when i do i just wanna walk the streets in my pyjama's.
Instead i replace them with sweatsuit  this two in one look is the best thing that happened to my lazy self . i add a bit of layer underneath , a leggings, cos its balls freezing , a sweat shirt ,. On the exterior , go for winter accessories like gloves , thick socks , a cozy beanie, neck wraps/scarf .Add a pair of boots or Uggs And you've transformed from your couch to the street still feeling all comfy .You would definitely find me in a store in this , or even talking a jog .
Absolutely love this grey matching set from SKHOUSE  , made from 100% cotton not only does it feel soft&good  its also durable. My grey Neck wrap is actually a wrap sweater from Fashionmia which I'm wearing as a plain muffler , ill be wearing it right in my subsequent post so stick around .


No comments:

Post a Comment